Welding Inspector requirement

Welding inspector is one of the inspection job within QA/QC department. He is hired to assist day to day quality control (QC) activities that are necessary to ensure that all welded items (start from before, during, and after welding) will meet specified requirements and be fit for their application during their life of service.

In order to make him able to do the job that will satisfy parties involved (fabricator - Client - or might third party), the welding inspector need to have the ability to understand and able to interpret the various QC procedures, familiar with international standards related to welding, having experience or practical ability of visual inspection, and it is a must to have sound knowledge of the welding technology.

Should you are interested to this type of job profession, just visit Welding Inspector Job Description.

1 comments:

Артур Борис  said...

I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  247officedept@gmail.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

Post a Comment